The following is a recorded video conversation between Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace. It is not an interview.
Link to watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/SlFY6xpdQu0
The following are some notes to complement the material covered in the video.
What is deliverance and spiritual warfare from a Biblical perspective? In this video (which is part one of what will be several videos speaking about this same subject), we share some of our experiences with deliverance and spiritual warfare, and discuss the importance of getting back to the basics: the standards of God that are found in His Word.
Many people have come to us with complicated issues that they struggle with, including:
- Healing from mind control agendas
- Healing from dissociation and traumatic memories
- Alien abduction
- Hybrid breeding programs
- Astral visitation, astral travel, and being taken out of their body
- Hearing voices
- Demonic harassment in varying degrees
They are usually asking us questions about deliverance, including:
- do we know of any special prayers that they can pray that will help them with the exact problem they are dealing with?
- do we know of a trustworthy deliverance ministry or counselor?
- how does deliverance work if you have alters?
- how do they find deliverance?
- how did/do we find deliverance?
- is deliverance is a one-time thing, or is it a process that takes a while?
It seems to take some of these people by surprise when we send them back to the basics: confession, repentance, submission, simply asking of God, walking by faith, being obedient to God, living humbly, and focusing on their relationship with God. They aren’t always convinced that this simple solution will adequately address their complicated problems, especially for those who are dissociative and have alters.
However, in this video series, we will go into detail concerning each of these items, and explain how each of these things that are found in the Word of God are those things that will help them find true freedom and healing.
Before offering feedback in the comments section, please read our disclaimer as well as our comment policy.